Saturday, June 11, 2011

A New Blog Site



  I have been feeling unhappy for some weeks about my old blog because of the new policy of adding advertisements to the bottom of each blog post.  I don't like ads in general, and I especially don't like "random" ads about whatever strikes the fancy of the engine that is inserting the ads.

   Sarah kindly woke me up extra early this morning, so I decided to look into changing over to a new blog site.  And here it is.  I have figured out how to add pictures.  Hooray!  I am not sure I need a whole lot more, so will plan to write on this blog from here on out.
 
  P.S.  For those who have just "found me" and want to look at several years of previous posts, please go to

http://homeschoolblogger.com/larabak/

3 comments:

Lana said...

Well now I can comment!

Pam in Ohio said...

I think HS blogger is probably losing a lot of bloggers for this reason. I hope you like your new blog spot! Pam T.

Sarah said...

You should transfer all your old posts over here, if your HSB blog goes unused everything will be lost :( For now I'm sticking with HSB :D