Monday, July 11, 2011

This week in pictures (Wording by Naomi)



I got new glasses yesterday! Everything looks clearer.




We went to see fireworks on the 4th. The three youngest children stayed home with my dad and the rest of us went to see them.




Here are Lydia, Isaac and Joseph sitting on a towel, waiting for the fireworks to start. I was standing next to my mom at this time, so I'm not in it. (When they actually did start, Joseph hid in the car because it was too loud for him.)



A cloud came down in our yard a few days ago. We wanted to go play in it but Dad said no. :)



Here is our new kitten Moonbeam suckling on his mother, Sparkle. Sparkle was given to another family who would spay her and then find a home for her. Our other kitten, Shadow, was sort of ignored by the other cats as Moonbeam and Sparkle just wanted to be together. I think she was happy that Sparkle left.



Lydia bought an angel costume online. She likes it a lot. (In this picture, I am behind Lydia holding up her wings so they don't flop. I am REALLY thin.)



Our cousins visited Ohio this week. We are planning to go bowling on Wednesday.

No comments: