Saturday, July 30, 2011

Updates by Blogger Naomi

Updates

1. We have received a couple questions for our FAQ page lately. We hope to receive more.

2. I am SO HAPPY that I am a Blogger now! Not a BIG achievement but hey, it's better then nothing.

3. Isaac is considering becoming a Guest Blogger soon.

4. I am finishing my Bible soon!

5. Here is a quote from Isaac about what he thinks about the blog.

Isaac: I dunno.

6. Question: Should I get my own blog in a couple years?

7. We are now going to do weekly FAQ pages instead of monthly.

That's all the updates!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think you should, Hannah has been blogging for about two years (she started on blogger but changed over to HSB - we both like the format better) If you want to check our her blog: http://homeschoolblogger.com/ohiogirl/

Mrs. Bailey