Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sarah's new glasses

Isn't she adorable?

Yes, we got her glasses yesterday.  The first day went fairly well.  There were times when the glasses ended up in her mouth, but most of the time she left them on.

I think she is enjoying the better view.  She is very farsighted, which means Mommy and other loved ones have been blurry up close.  I saw her looking at Naomi intently yesterday, and I'm guessing she was excited about seeing her precious big sister so clearly!

Naomi says, legitimately, that Sarah looks somewhat like she is wearing goggles.  She does look a little funny, but in a thoroughly adorable way.  As I said when she was diagnosed, we are thankful to konw she has a problem so we can head complications off at the pass.

2 comments:

♥ Naomi ♥ said...

She is so CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I think she looks sweet!