Thursday, August 4, 2011

When All Else Fails, I have Strappy


We have toys throughout the house, but all of our babies have LOVED straps.  Sarah is no exception. Here she is gumming "Strappy" on her high chair. There are other Strappies out there...on her car seat, on her baby swing.  It is a wonderful world with so many Strappies.

I might have worried about hygiene with Naomi, but with #7 I'm quite laid back about such things.  At least they are her own germs since no one else is chewing on straps around here.

2 comments:

♥ Naomi ♥ said...

Sarah is so cute!

Annie Kate said...

I love that picture. It reminds me of my adorable niece. And I totally understand about strappies. Great post!

Good for you for starting school this week. We're easing into things, but I'm not organized enough yet to start...trying to decide if I've got enough energy to do Ambleside Online again. It's a wonderful program.

Keep your eyes open now that she has a 'sinking swimsuit'! It's a good thing when they grow up, but it's also scarey. :(

Blessings,

Annie Kate
http://anniekateshomeschoolreviews.com/