Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's Cold

We had a very hot summer but suddenly, the days are cool and the nights positively cold!


We had our last swimming day of the season a few days ago.   The water was 74 degrees. That's not bonechilling, but certainly cold compared to the mid to high 80's.  And the water was that warm most of July and August.  The children went in except for Naomi and Sarah.  I did not.  Most were glad to get out.  We decided we are done with the pool.  Now Kevin has the big job of "putting it to bed" for the winter.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so loving this weather! I love knowing I can keep our doors open till 11 p.m. and enjoy the cool breeze. So much better than those 100 degree days we had back in July :) Bring on the fall and winter :D

♥ Naomi ♥ said...

I can't wait for winter!