Monday, April 2, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I am 32 weeks, 4 days along in this pregnancy. Just 6 or 7 nerveshredding weeks to go!

I had an OB appointment today. I was checked as I've had quite a few contractions the last couple of weeks.  Praise God, NOTHING is happening...no signs of imminent labor.

The baby is measuring small, which is usual for this stage of the pregnancy (for me). I will have an ultrasound in 2 weeks just to make sure that amniotic fluid is sufficient and that he is looking good.

I was 164 lbs today.  My highest weight ever was 167 lbs. with Naomi and Lydia. I usually max out at about 36 weeks so there is a good chance I will go over my previous high weight. I'm not concerned about that; in fact, it might be a good thing as Little Guy might be a bit bigger than our usual babies are.  Isaac was 7 lb 1 oz and an awesome nurser.  Maybe this one will be that size or even bigger. We'll see!

Mostly I am doing ... well. The last couple of months are always hard and I often just don't feel that great.  But, I am SUPER thankful for this baby and SUPER thankful for no serious complications and SUPER thankful that I've never had a premature baby. 

Super thankful, that's me!

No comments: