Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pregnancy Update

Yesterday's appointment went well.  Everything looks good for our little one to be born on May 24th, which is a week from tomorrow!

Last night, I asked our big girls to pray for PATIENCE for me.  I really am tired of being pregnant.  I want to see our son face to face. While I won't sleep well after he is born because he needs to eat, I won't be all bulbous anymore.  I am ready to have the baby!  But another week will be good for him, and I can relish this last week of "just the 9 of us" :-). 

I feel more patient today and know God is answering those prayers of my sweet girls. 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Praying God's blessings on you as you wait for your little one to make his arrival. What an exciting time!!! Thanks for your comments on my recent blog post. It is an interesting place to be - spanning so many years. I know you will do it well!

Hugs to you
Leslie