Monday, December 24, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree


  Our Christmas tree went up late this year as we didn't make time to put it up before our Michigan trip.

But now it is up, in all its lopsided glory.

  It isn't lopsided right to left or front to back, which is just as well.  We'd hate to have it fall over frequently.

  It is lopsided top to bottom because the ornaments are mostly at the top of the tree.

 Why?  Well, because of Sarah, of course.  She LOVES to walk off with ornaments.

 I'll be honest, back when we had 2 or 3 kids, I worked with our toddlers to not walk off with ornaments.  And with enough training, they left the ornaments alone.

  With Sarah, well...I'm tired.  I'm busy. I have more important things to do than hover over her and the tree.  So we just move almost everything to to the top.

  And yes, the tree looks a LITTLE silly, but it is still pretty and we enjoy it.

 I'm peaceful with that.

No comments: