Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sick!

The lowlight of this week was that I got really sick on Tuesday evening.  Stomach flu.  It hit me like a ton of BRICKS!  I was fine at 2 p.m., had a bad headache by 4 p.m., and was throwing up by 6 p.m.  Fortunately, the really bad spell was only 2 hours long.  Yesterday I was tired and had a headache, but didn't feel nauseous.  Thank you, Lord.

When I was feeling really awful, I was struck anew with how much courage cancer patients must have.  I know many are terribly nauseous when undergoing treatment.

I know of women who spend most of their pregnancy feeling very ill.  That takes courage.

I still don't feel 100%, but I feel SO much better than Tuesday afternoon!

No one else has gotten violently ill...so far.  Naomi and Lydia have both had illnesses but not stomach flu.  Lord, please protect everyone else.

No comments: