Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stints Are Out

Kevin had a doctor's appointment yesterday morning. The operating surgeon came in and said, "You really made me work last week."  He also mentioned needing a chisel to remove some extra bone (?) from K's nose.  Ok, probably don't need more details than that.  It was an arduous and difficult operation for an outpatient surgery.

But the surgeon removed the stints and immediately Kevin could actually...breathe. That's enough to make anyone feel better :-).

We're both really tired.  I'm realizing that I've not been eating well.  I was sick with some little virus plus I've been so busy that I've just been eating lots of ... chocolate.  Chocolate is fine in small doses, but lots isn't too good.  I made beef veggie soup yesterday and coconut flour banana bread this morning, so I have more available that is low carb.

Oh, making the banana bread was kind of funny. I was interrupted again and again and again, to wipe up mandarin orange messes under 2 high chairs, helping kids with various tasks, etc.  Sometimes I make things and forget ingredients.  It really isn't that surprising.





No comments: