Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chained to a Desk (Well, a Table, Really)

 
Today is the 25th of the month, which is "prize day" around here.  The children get to choose something out of our "prize box" if they have read the Bible the first 25 days of the month.  In practical fact, this doesn't always happen for the youngest kids since I have to read to them, and I sometimes forget.  But I don't penalize them for my own forgetfulness, so the older 7 each got a prize today.

  The prize box has cheap little toys from a dollar store, candy, etc.  Today, 2 lucky children got to pick out toy handcuffs.  They were definitely the most exciting prizes in the box today.

  Here, Joseph has handcuffed himself to a table so he is FORCED to watch Isaac play a fun computer game. Yep, lots of suffering going on here. You can tell.

  I am glad these are the toys cuffs that don't require a key, as the keys promptly broke.  You just push a little button and they open.

 

No comments: