Thursday, September 19, 2013

Random Pics from This Week


  This is a shot from yesterday evening as we got the little ones ready for bed.  Daniel still gets a bottle of formula at night, and it is a blissful time for him.  Sarah drinks her "white milk" as she calls it -- cow's milk.  You may or may not be able to tell that Sarah's eyes are a little crossed. She wears her glasses ALMOST all the time but when she doesn't, they tend to cross.  I'm so thankful for doctors and glasses!

 
 
Honestly, this blew me away. Angela wrote this.  She is not a fluent reader nor has she had much training in writing yet.  Translated, this says, "Can I have something from my bag."  The bag in question is her "candy bag".  I was so impressed that she wrote this as best she could, without any prompting from me.
 
 
We went to a homeschool skating event this afternoon.  There is one each month during the school year.  Kids loved it.  It is hard to take pictures because of lighting difficulties so this pic is the best I have and just shows the changing of the footwear.
 
 
Angela learned how to skate today.  Last year she was a creeper around the edges, but today she did great!

No comments: