Monday, December 16, 2013

Kevin and Me


 This picture is more than a week late.  Ah well.

  Kevin and I attended a party thrown by my company.  Even though I'm a very part time employee, I get to go to the fun parties!

  Dress is supposed to be formal, but I don't own a formal dress and I don't want to shop for a formal dress and I don't want to pay for a formal dress, so I wore this.  Kevin wore the suit he wore at our wedding. My man has not gained much weight in the last 16 years :-).

  We had a nice time at the party.  It was fun hanging out with colleagues without having to focus on work, and Kevin had an interesting conversation with a Russian couple whom we'd never met before.  This party usually lasts into the wee hours but hey, we are parents of 8 and therefore tired, so we headed home around 9 p.m.