Thursday, April 10, 2014

Don't Even Know What to Say...

about this week.

It feels busy, and has been busy.  4 kids had eye appointments.  All are doing pretty well. We've got 5 in glasses, but at least we have good doctors and good insurance.  I am thankful we caught that our 2 youngest needed glasses at a young age.

I worked parts of 2 afternoons.  I'm still staggering in a couple of times a week and indeed, work has been busy -- but I can't be there every day.  I am definitely slowing down.

Kevin is reading through a book about simplifying our lives, and decided to get rid of a couple of things --a rototiller and a lawn tractor. The lawn tractor was sold today.

I wish we could just pay off our house. I am sure that sounds silly...we're a long way off...but I would just LOVE to have ZERO debt.  We're only 3 years off from paying off the house but I wish we could do it NOW.

That is, by the way, our brilliant college savings plan -- to pay off our house.  The plan is to have it free and clear by the time Naomi is college age. We aren't absolutely sure she will go to college, but want her to have the option.

I've been thinking more about careers and college lately and will try to post some thoughts soon, but not now. I'm tired, and am going to watch a saved Detroit Tigers game while working on dinner.

God bless!

No comments: