Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Rose Hosanna

Our little girl, Rose Hosanna, was born on June 16th.  She was 6 lb, 3 oz and 20 inches long. The C-section was my 6th and I was nervous, but it went really well!  The OB had to be creative to avoid complications, but she was successful and I am recovering well.

Rose is a BEAUTIFUL baby and I'll post a picture as soon as possible.  Of course, every mama thinks her baby is beautiful, right?  :-).

She is nursing well and all in all, we are doing great.  I am, of course, very sleep deprived.

The plan is for us to go home tomorrow.

Kevin is caring for the older 8 at home. They visited yesterday for a few minutes and we have some lovely pictures of the whole clan; I will post those when I can.

Thanks for the prayers.  We are so grateful for little Rose and grateful that her delivery went smoothly.

No comments: