Saturday, August 9, 2014

Park trip

I know going to a park doesn't SEEM like a big deal, but thanks to pregnancy and then the birth of Rose, I've been sticking pretty close to home all summer.

So last week, while our 3 middle girls were in Michigan, I took Lydia, Isaac, Joseph, Daniel, and Rose to a local park.  We had a picnic and then the 4 kids played on equipment, climbed trees and rocks, and ran around.  Naomi decided to stay home and read, in a totally quiet and peaceful house. Needless to say, our house is rarely quiet and peaceful!

We had fun at the park.

Running Daniel all over is a great way to guarantee a good nap!

Big rock.

Happy baby. She is starting to smile at us!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laraba, I just wanted you to know that I started following your blog and have read all of your latest posts. Congratulations on the birth of Rose! I'm impressed that you're keeping up with your blog so well after her birth because I have difficulty finding time to update mine and I don't have a new baby at home:)