Thursday, August 27, 2015

You've Got To Be Kidding Me

http://www.shoecarnival.com/baby-girl-infant-emily-5-10/white/85214.scp



Take a look at this!  I need to buy shoes for Rose and was looking online to see what prices are. I came across this treasure.

Wow.  Seriously?  Heels for a baby?  That is CRAZY!

True confessions here.  Rose is almost 15 months old and has never worn a pair of shoes in her life. I'm sure that sounds weird, but she is home a lot and when she is out, she either is carried or walks around in socks or bare feet.  It really is easier for a little person learning to walk to not be in shoes. BUT, fall and winter are coming, so I need to buy her some shoes.

But no heels :-).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm appalled at some of the styles for young children and even the older ones - but yeah, heels for a baby, nope - mine didn't start wearing shoes until they were around 2 - even in the winter it was usually just socks :D