Thursday, March 24, 2016

Toddlers Are Great


  Rose is awesome and totally wears me out.  No fooling. She continues to have very little sense and she climbs and she grabs things out of the cupboard and she makes messes.

She is great. And I am tired.

  So I am thinking again about how blessed we are to have a healthy little person who can climb on chairs and tables and fall off said chairs and tables.  Not that I want her to fall off, but she IS mobile, she is healthy, and that is a blessing.

  There are times when I really get frustrated with her energy level.  But then I think of precious kids who can't walk.  I think of children with physical struggles from birth,  And I am thankful.

 In addition to being in nearly constant motion when she is awake, Rose is also starting to talk.  She says a bunch of words and a few phrases, and can point to various body parts.  One thing she can mimic is the words "I so cute" and "I adorable."  It is out of this world awesome.

  So yep, Kid, you are great.  And you wear me out.

No comments: