Monday, September 5, 2016

Rose Rage

Our Lydia coined the clever phrase "Rose Rage" this week.

We have experienced much Rose Rage.  She doesn't usually have a tantrum. Her cute little face crinkles up in outrage, or she just lies down on the floor in disgust. Like this:




  It is stinkin' hilarious.

  She of course isn't always full of rage. Sometimes, often, she is QUITE HAPPY.


 What could be better than hanging out in Mom and Dad's big bed with Sarah and a giant stuffed penguin?  It doesn't get any better than that.



 And here are our boys, just up in the morning. I have started sleeping in until 7 a.m. most days.  I hear the boys come down (usually the girls are still asleep) and I drag myself out downstairs.  Daniel usually looks like he could use a few more winks in the sack, but he is not going to be left behind by his brothers.

They don't look too lively, do they?

 Well, I wasn't too lively when I snapped this picture either :-).

No comments: