Monday, May 22, 2017

Sick!


We broke a bad record this week -- most people sick in our family at one time.  And the answer is (drum roll please) 9 and a half.  Out of 11. The half is Lydia, who has a runny nose but is mostly doing fine. I'm not sick yet.  EVERYONE else.  Ugh.

Coughing, fevers, fatigue, and crankiness, oh my.  It is really been quite the few days of yelling and crying and people lying on couches. No one will die, no one is badly ill, we're just grumpy and sick.

The coughing has been very intense at times, Joseph especially.

We will survive this. I am thankful I am healthy.  It was a quiet and simple weekend since taking our crew anywhere would have been some kind of social crime.

Kevin has it though he isn't coughing too much thankfully. He has been really tired though.

I pray we heal up quickly.

No comments: