Monday, March 5, 2018

Spring and Field Trips


  
We are inkling towards spring.  It was warm last week and hit 70 degrees one way.  That was awesome. And then it got cooler again. Right now it is 41 degrees.

Every year I get too excited about warm weather and put away warm clothing and then it gets cold again. So this year I WILL NOT DO THAT.

We went for a walk in our back 3 acres. It is lovely out there, thanks to Kevin's hard work.  It would be a tangled mess of vegetation if he didn't cut things down every year.

And our new deck is beautiful.  A nice place to eat popcorn.


This morning was not warm but I felt energetic and ambitious so 5 children and I went to the Air Force Museum, which is fairly close.  We had a lovely time but it is HUGE and we went to one of the farthest hangers. I think I wore out the little ones.  We didn't stay too long and were home by lunch. There was lots of fussing and whining as I tried to feed people and deal with a very tired Rose. Then our microwave broke.

But I did take them somewhere fun and educational, so I get kudos for that. Right?



No comments: